The #1 Official KHR Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Official KHR Fan Forum

'09 Summer Time!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)

Go down 
+7
Colexal
yakoca
DoM!n
dzdzdz69
ItachiXminato
ElEbElly
j0nt0bi
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
j0nt0bi
Yellow Pacifier/ Ulti-Admin
j0nt0bi

Number of posts : 479
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Family : Arcobaleno Group
FC : Reborn FC, Yamamoto FC, Sasori FC
Clan : j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Akatsukiiconjh3
Warning :
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Empty
PostSubject: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 20:43

*NEW!*Naruto outfit of Reborn!

j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Narutoreborn1rb8

Animated:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Rebnarustancetl5

Jump:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Rebnarujumpng0

Support me in the sprite contest please Very Happy

Here's the sprite: It was supposed to be the partner of blkdrgn's sprite but it turned out bigger.

I also decided to post all my other custom sprites to make it look cool

Razz

1st sprite with thin sword is the 1st stance of Akimori Subarashi. He is holding a double-bladed sword, that's why there's a shadowed one right behind the current one you can see from the angle. His Hyper-Dying Will state is shown at the bottom of the first column of this stance.

The 2nd sprite is with his second, bigger sword. It's a more darker sword, with also a cloud-type tiger imprinted on it. It also has the installation of two more blades that could cut the enemy when both swords are engaged. 3 Hyper-Dying Will states are shown in this column.

j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Spritesetcw4

New animated Stance:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Ultistanceorigxu2

I decided to start making an actual sprite sheet, so I'm gonna start off easy by doin' a cartoon one first.

*NOT FINISHED, updating:*

Updated Stance (Taller Bloo) *and for those who complained about Bloo sliding on the stance, I fixed that too:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Blooandmacanimationju7

Walk animation:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Bloowalkfo3

Mac only stops after each two steps because Bloo has to go up and down to walk, so Mac has to stop for him every time Razz

Updated and current Sprite sheet:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Bloospritesheetni5
Which one do you like better? (btw, don't say that the Sojiro before looked better, cos it was an edit...) (btw, don't judge SIZE cos I made it quickly at friends house before goin' to somwhere)
Hair 1- j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Sojiroakiramega1tn9
Hair2 - (LOL! Imageshack suddenly won't load. I'll upload this one later)

Before:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Withswordpf0
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Sojiroakiragifue7

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters:

3rd Custome Sprite Ever: (Lal Mirch Arcobaleno Age)
Btw, the patterns on her goggles aren't on the bottom picture, but I put it on the sprite anyway.
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Lalmircharcomz3

Colonnello And Lal Mirch:j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Bothspritesbg0

2nd Custom Sprite ever: (Lal Mirch)
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Lalmirchyp1

1st Custom sprite ever: (Colonnello)
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Spritecolonnelloeb9

Accidentally enlarged the head on first try, here's how it went:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Colonnelloheads

I'm making this manga called AkiraFamily. I haven't finished the manga yet, but I've decided to make a sprite of my main character. These are edits, but MAJOR ones.

*Stance Animation*
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Sojiroakiragifue7

3rd EVER sprite (Kagura Akira)
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Practice1lh1

Different Pose (Kagura Akira)
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Stance1px4

2nd EVER sprite (Sojiro Akira)
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Withswordpf0
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Withsword2hy6

Different Pose
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Withsworddifposcq3j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Sojirobo1

This is my FIRST ever sprite

j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Sprite1ra0

It looks better up-close though
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Sprite2mt7

These sprites were edited from:
My first ever sprite- Uzumaki Naruto from JUS:
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Media/Other/JumpSuperstars/JUS/Naruto.png

2nd sprite was- Yamamoto Takeshi from Flame Rumble Kaien King Soudatsuen, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Media/Other/Other/Reborn-TakeshiYamamoto.png

I know, this edit is obvious but I'll make a version with the sword somewhere else.

Feedback?[/i]

Last edited by j0nt0bi on Thu 12 Feb 2009, 23:47; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://katekyohitmanreborn.omgforum.net
ElEbElly
Varia Leader
Varia Leader
ElEbElly

Number of posts : 279
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue363 / 100363 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Family : Varia Assassination Squad
Group : j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Ani_nekoboss
FC : Yamamoto FC, Gokudera FC, Reborn FC, Gaara FC
Warning :
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 20:51

Nice work! Very Happy

Your first ever sprite: 7 and 1/2 / 10
your second:10/10

second one's cool! affraid
Back to top Go down
ItachiXminato
Mist Guardian
Mist Guardian
ItachiXminato

Number of posts : 11
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Family : Vongola Famiglia
Group : j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Ani_nekotuna
Warning :
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 01:43

XD the first one or second ever made which ever, the one at top is great XD

2nd on looks abit funny but great enough xD 9/10 total
Back to top Go down
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Clan : j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Akatsukiiconjh3
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 22:44

*Stance Sprites finished*

Check top post for sprite animation.
Back to top Go down
dzdzdz69
Delinquent
Delinquent

Number of posts : 28
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 00:13

It's too big to be a sprite. I think it has too much noise. The stance moves too much. Make it move only one pixel.
6/10
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/dzdzdz69
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 00:18

It aint too big, cos the size is the same as the Katekyo Hitman Reborn Flame Rumble ones.
Plus, they are my manga character's designs, I'm just following them. Why only move one pixel? I did that and it looked dumb.

You, my man, are the criticizer of the forum XD
Back to top Go down
DoM!n
Delinquent
Delinquent
DoM!n

Number of posts : 32
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue126 / 100126 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

FC : Reborn FC, Sasori FC
Clan : j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) 80224628pl2
Warning :
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:21

its big yea but is nice n detailed
Back to top Go down
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 14:52

Thanks, making my other main character's sprite now, it's a chick Razz

*edit*
Done:

3rd EVER sprite (Kagura Akira)
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Practice1lh1

Different Pose (Kagura Akira)
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Stance1px4
Back to top Go down
yakoca
Delinquent
Delinquent
yakoca

Number of posts : 22
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 04:31

oh edit from yamamoto very good
Back to top Go down
http://thaintsd.darkbb.com
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 20:17

BUMP

This is my first custom sprite.

j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Spritecolonnelloea9

Feedback please
bounce
Back to top Go down
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 19:41

BUMPAGE

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters:
Colonnello And Lal Mirch:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Bothspritesyz7

2nd Custom Sprite ever: (Lal Mirch)
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Lalmirchyp1

1st Custom sprite ever: (Colonnello)
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Spritecolonnelloeb9

Back to top Go down
DoM!n
Delinquent
Delinquent
DoM!n

Number of posts : 32
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue126 / 100126 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

FC : Reborn FC, Sasori FC
Clan : j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) 80224628pl2
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 07:47

rly good work j0n
Back to top Go down
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 15:28

*BUMPAGE & Update*

Arcobaleno form of Lal Mirch.

I couldn't really put outline for the hair, cos it ruined it.
Btw, the patterns on her goggles aren't on the bottom picture, but I put it on the sprite anyway.
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Lalmircharcomz3
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Bothspritesbg0
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Ral
Back to top Go down
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 20:40

*BUMPAGE and update*

I decided to start making an actual sprite sheet, so I'm gonna start off easy by doin' a cartoon one first.

*NOT FINISHED, updating:*

Here's the current stance:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Blooandmacanimationuq0

Current sprite sheet:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Bloospritesheetet7
Back to top Go down
Colexal
Vongola Undici/Sky Guardian
Colexal

Number of posts : 595
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Group : j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Ani_nekotuna
FC : Yamamoto FC, Sasori FC, Gokudera FC, Reborn FC, Gaara FC
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2009, 13:23

8/10, they're awesome! neva new you could be stuffed to do spriting lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/rodilaf
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 00:11

*BUMPAGE and Update*

Which one do you like better? (btw, don't say that the Sojiro before looked better, cos it was an edit...) (btw, don't judge SIZE cos I made it quickly at friends house before goin' to somwhere)
Hair 1- j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Sojiroakiramega1tn9
Hair2 - (LOL! Imageshack suddenly won't load. I'll upload this one later)
Before:

Last edited by j0nt0bi on Fri 23 Jan 2009, 00:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tomorrow'sBigThing
Delinquent
Delinquent

Number of posts : 1
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue110 / 100110 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Family : Varia Assassination Squad
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 00:18

Kewl sprite jon, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Colexal
Colexal

j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2009, 10:56

Your new 1 gets 9/10 ^_^
Back to top Go down
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 22:11

Support me in the sprite contest please Very Happy (Only in NTSD forums)

Here's the sprite: It was supposed to be the partner of blkdrgn's sprite but it turned out bigger.

I also decided to post all my other custom sprites to make it look cool

Razz

1st sprite with thin sword is the 1st stance of Akimori Subarashi. He is holding a double-bladed sword, that's why there's a shadowed one right behind the current one you can see from the angle. His Hyper-Dying Will state is shown at the bottom of the first column of this stance.

The 2nd sprite is with his second, bigger sword. It's a more darker sword, with also a cloud-type tiger imprinted on it. It also has the installation of two more blades that could cut the enemy when both swords are engaged. 3 Hyper-Dying Will states are shown in this column.

j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Spritesetcw4
Back to top Go down
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 21:17

*Bumpage and stance*

New animated Stance:
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Ultistanceorigxu2
Back to top Go down
Archlight
Chiavrone Undici
Chiavrone Undici
Archlight

Number of posts : 436
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue41 / 10041 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Family : Chiavrone Famiglia
Group : j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Thdino0kw8
FC : Yamamoto FC, Reborn FC
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 22:35

Wow , Your new Custom Sprites and Animation are Mint! 9/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Master_Keri
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 22:11

Fixed Walk: (Will post new spritesheet some other time, g2g off)
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Fixedwalkot0
Back to top Go down
Colexal
Colexal

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 11:05

10/10 for the Akimori custom sprites! What a Face
I guess it's no use rating you though, you auto magically have 999 Points... lol
Back to top Go down
Archlight
Chiavrone Undici
Chiavrone Undici
Archlight

Number of posts : 436
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue41 / 10041 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Family : Chiavrone Famiglia
Group : j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Thdino0kw8
FC : Yamamoto FC, Reborn FC
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Feb 2009, 20:28

Lol "Automagiclly" , It's the styles aye LB? xD.

I agree with Colexal Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Master_Keri
TriviumNinja
Delinquent
Delinquent
TriviumNinja

Number of posts : 28
j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 12:40

most of your sprites are quite choppy. You should practice with 3 tone shading if your trying to imitate the hitman reborn sprite style. It keeps the sprite clean.
Keep editing some hitman reborn sprites with a single pixel outline to improve.
You'll get better with practice Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)   j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

j0nt0bi's sprites (Akira Family and Katekyo Hitman Reborn Characters)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next