The #1 Official KHR Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Official KHR Fan Forum

'09 Summer Time!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)

Go down 
+5
ariel887
Dawn
dzdzdz69
j0nt0bi
DoM!n
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DoM!n
Delinquent
Delinquent
DoM!n

Number of posts : 32
Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue126 / 100126 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

FC : Reborn FC, Sasori FC
Clan : Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) 80224628pl2
Warning :
Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 10:54

The new leader: ariel887 ^^

Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Kokuyo_Gang_by_shel_yang

The Kokuyo Gang is a group led by Mukuro Rokudo, who formed the group after escaping from a special, high security jail in Italy which housed heinous criminals who have even committed crimes against the Mafia. Along with the two comrades he escaped with, Ken Joshima and Chikusa Kakimoto, he recruited other Mafia criminals who were able to break out from the same jail some time later. After their defeat at the hands of Tsuna and his friends, they were all once again imprisoned, though Chikusa and Ken are later able to escape, while Mukuro strikes a deal with the Vongola for their safety.

Mukuro Rokudo

Mukuro Rokudo (六道 骸, Rokudō Mukuro?) is a 15-year-old Mafia criminal who escaped from an Italian prison, which held some of the most dangerous Mafia criminals, before he was to be executed. Not long after, he, along with his two subordinates, came to Japan, enrolled in Kokuyo Junior High, and started the Kokuyo Gang, which consists of heinous criminals whom have recently escaped from prison.Skilled in casting illusions as well as mind control, He attempts to take his revenge on the Mafia by taking over Tsuna's body and using him to wreak havoc. When his plan fails due to Tsuna's interference, he is once again imprisoned. However, later on in the series, after possessing the body of Chrome Dokuro, he takes on a more supportive role for the series' main characters, though still prefers to not want to associate with them. He is voiced by Toshinobu Iida in the anime.

[edit] Chikusa Kakimoto

Chikusa Kakimoto (柿本 千種, Kakimoto Chikusa?) is a loyal friend and follower of Mukuro. Born on October 26. He, along with Mukuro and Ken, was experimented on by the Estraneo Family, and accepted Mukuro's offer to come with him when the latter killed their captors. He uses a pair of metal yo-yos that shoot poisonous needles as his primary weapons. After arriving in Namimori, he loses a battle against Hayato Gokudera, though finds out the identity of the tenth Vongola boss. Later, after sustaining further injuries by Kyoya Hibari, he is taken away and imprisoned by the Mafia's guardians, the Vendicare, along with the rest of the gang. He and Ken are able to successfully escape, with Mukuro ensuring their safety by striking a deal with Iemitsu Sawada. He returns for the Vongola Tournament, serving as a bodyguard for Chrome Dokuro, whose well-being is of concern to both him and Ken despite his open dislike for her. He is voiced by Toshiyuki Toyonaga in the anime.

[edit] Ken Joshima

Ken Joshima (城島 犬, Jōshima Ken?) is a loyal friend and follower of Mukuro. Born on July 28. He was also experimented on by the Estraneo Family, and decided to follow Mukuro when the boy killed their captors. The experimentation on him resulted in his ability to gain the attributes of certain animals, like wolves and lions, when he changes to different sets of teeth, increasing his agility, strength, and senses. He was Chikusa's cellmate in jail and often calls him "Kakipi". He is defeated by Takeshi Yamamoto and later defeated once again by an injured Kyoya Hibari. He is taken away by the Vendicare, but later escapes. Ken returns for the Vongola Tournament, serving as a bodyguard for Chrome Dokuro, whom he often mocks and berates. He is voiced by Ryō Naitō in the anime.

[edit] Lancia

Lancia (ランチア, Ranchia?) is a 25-year-old Mafia criminal initially mistaken as Mukuro Rokudo. He was born on December 15. As a child, he was adopted by the leader of a Mafia family in Northern Italy. The same family would later take in a young Mukuro, who periodically mind controls Lancia, and even makes him slay his entire family. Lancia eventually falls under Mukuro's complete control, losing his will to fight and forgetting his own name, and is soon captured and jailed. After Tsuna defeats him and Mukuro, he is freed from the latter's control, and is taken away by the Vendicare. He returns to Japan during the Vongola Tournament, defeating most members of the Varia's lower members, and being revealed as the strongest person in Northern Italy. Apparently, he became sensitive to Mukuro's thoughts due to being possessed by him so many times. He leaves for Italy after giving Tsuna his own family's ring. Lancia uses a giant steel ball and chain as his primary weapon, which he launches at the enemy using palm thrusts. Due to the ball's snake-like engravings on the surface, it can track and redirect air currents that create a vortex, sucking in whatever is near, and allowing Lancia to change its rotation in mid-air. He is voiced by Takeshi Maeda in the anime.

[edit] Birds

Birds (バーズ, Bāzu?) is another former prisoner whose hobby is collecting and training birds. His birds all have cameras inside of them and are used for spying purposes. Unlike the rest of the gang, Birds has no physical talent, but rather uses his brains to defeat his enemies. He tries to get Tsuna to kill himself or else he would have had a pair of serial killers kill an unsuspecting Haru and Kyoko, though his plan fails when I-Pin and Dr. Shamal come to the girls' rescue. He is later taken away by the Vendicare. He is voiced by Takahiro Hirano in the anime.

!!IF U WANT TO JOIN JUST REPLY IN THIS TOPIC!!

RulezZz

1) Be nice and friendly
2) Be helpfull
3) Dont spam
4) Dont be rude
5) Dont flame other members in our group

It will be good if u can sprite
-little good at making signatures

Mascot: Mokuro Rukodo, we will decide later
Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) 2lviahl

OUR speciallity : smart,good gamers, And be nice ^^ + also will be decided later

to j0nt0bi : can u find me some pictures cuz i cant find any good for m Gang...thx Smile
Back to top Go down
j0nt0bi
Yellow Pacifier/ Ulti-Admin
j0nt0bi

Number of posts : 479
Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Family : Arcobaleno Group
FC : Reborn FC, Yamamoto FC, Sasori FC
Clan : Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Akatsukiiconjh3
Warning :
Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 13:34

Nice, you've finally done it.
Sure I'll find good pics, easy XD

*edit*
Done AND Done.
Back to top Go down
http://katekyohitmanreborn.omgforum.net
DoM!n
Delinquent
Delinquent
DoM!n

Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue126 / 100126 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 07:25

thx dude
Back to top Go down
dzdzdz69
Delinquent
Delinquent

Number of posts : 28
Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 00:17

Isnt flaming the same as being rude?
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/dzdzdz69
DoM!n
Delinquent
Delinquent
DoM!n

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 12:20

yea it is
Back to top Go down
Dawn
Delinquent
Delinquent
Dawn

Number of posts : 12
Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Jan 2009, 18:27

I wanna' join!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Master_Keri
DoM!n
Delinquent
Delinquent
DoM!n

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 10:28

accepted! nice some1 wants to join us
Back to top Go down
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 02:23

Umm, DoM1n you could set up ranks for your group. I dunno what they are but you can...
Back to top Go down
ariel887
Kokuyo Gang Leader
Kokuyo Gang Leader

Number of posts : 47

Family : kokuyo gang ^^
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 04:16

Can i join?

I am alittle good at drawing ^^, but not spriting
and i dont get the sig making thing ^^

Offtopic: haha im a delingquint XD
Back to top Go down
Blkdrgn
Blue Pacifier/ Sub-Admin
Blue Pacifier/ Sub-Admin
Blkdrgn

Number of posts : 461
Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue168 / 100168 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Group : Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) 54565635na6
FC : Reborn Fanclub
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:44

I think DoM!n stopped signing on here. If he isn't back tomorrow you'll be the new leader + RPG features.
Back to top Go down
http://istalker.tumblr.com/
ariel887
Kokuyo Gang Leader
Kokuyo Gang Leader

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 17:06

Uhh ? who will?
Back to top Go down
Blkdrgn
Blue Pacifier/ Sub-Admin
Blue Pacifier/ Sub-Admin
Blkdrgn

Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue168 / 100168 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 18:47

You will.
Back to top Go down
j0nt0bi
j0nt0bi

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 20:38

gak DoM!n will be on Sweat
Back to top Go down
Blkdrgn
Blue Pacifier/ Sub-Admin
Blue Pacifier/ Sub-Admin
Blkdrgn

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 20:39

Sure... Bob will be on also... OMG HAHAHA .
Back to top Go down
ariel887
Kokuyo Gang Leader
Kokuyo Gang Leader

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 23:44

Awesome ^^.

So if he doesnt come online in how many days?
Ill get to be the boss?!
Back to top Go down
Archlight
Chiavrone Undici
Chiavrone Undici
Archlight

Number of posts : 436
Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue41 / 10041 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Family : Chiavrone Famiglia
Group : Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Thdino0kw8
FC : Yamamoto FC, Reborn FC
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 01:27

Yep , He hasn't come on Lately , Nor xlittlebob?
Back to top Go down
ariel887
Kokuyo Gang Leader
Kokuyo Gang Leader

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 06:41

I hope i become the gang leader ^^
Back to top Go down
Archlight
Chiavrone Undici
Chiavrone Undici
Archlight

Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue41 / 10041 / 100Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:38

Haha Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
ariel887
Kokuyo Gang Leader
Kokuyo Gang Leader

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 10:40

XD

EDIT:

woops sorry.

AND CANT WAIT!!

unless he just makes it in 1 second XD

Last edited by ariel887 on Mon 09 Feb 2009, 13:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blkdrgn
Blue Pacifier/ Sub-Admin
Blue Pacifier/ Sub-Admin
Blkdrgn

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Feb 2009, 13:17

Please, no one word posts, I'll give him 5 more hours, at 4:00 PM Pacific Time. If he doesn't come you are the new gang leader.
Back to top Go down
ariel887
Kokuyo Gang Leader
Kokuyo Gang Leader

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 09:41

Whhaaa nice ^^ im the leader ^^

but umm, How can i edit the topic post?

Umm, just going to fix some ^^
Back to top Go down
Archlight
Chiavrone Undici
Chiavrone Undici
Archlight

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 13:15

Haha Congrats' , Wonder what Dom!n will be Like?

Oh yeah , Can you kick out Dawn out of your Family? That was my old acc.
XD
Back to top Go down
ariel887
Kokuyo Gang Leader
Kokuyo Gang Leader

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 13:26

Hehe yeah XD

Yeah oki ^^
Back to top Go down
Archlight
Chiavrone Undici
Chiavrone Undici
Archlight

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 13:28

Sweet , Thank you! Cowboy
Back to top Go down
Dfuzz2112
Delinquent
Delinquent
Dfuzz2112

Number of posts : 24

Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 20:53

I wanna join!
10 year later Mukuro is epic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)   Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kokuyo Gang apllication center (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next