The #1 Official KHR Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Official KHR Fan Forum

'09 Summer Time!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote for the funniest naruto character!

Go down 
+3
Archlight
Colexal
ElEbElly
7 posters

Vote for the funniest Naruto charachter!
Guy
Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_lcap20%Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Jiraya
Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_lcap12%Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Shino
Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_lcap4%Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Deidara
Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_lcap8%Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Hidan
Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_lcap8%Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Yamato
Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_lcap4%Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Naruto
Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_lcap12%Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Tobi
Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_lcap24%Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 6 ]
Choji
Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lee
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
ElEbElly
Varia Leader
Varia Leader
ElEbElly

Number of posts : 279
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue363 / 100363 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Family : Varia Assassination Squad
Group : Vote for the funniest naruto character! Ani_nekoboss
FC : Yamamoto FC, Gokudera FC, Reborn FC, Gaara FC
Warning :
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

Vote for the funniest naruto character! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for the funniest naruto character!   Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 20:58

I made ten of the most funniest people I can think of.
Don't argue: "you shoulda put this-person you shoulda put him!" just shut the F*ck up!

I voted for: Shino,Jiraya,Guy,Yamato,Hidan,Tobi,Deidara

I know I voted heaps.....
Back to top Go down
Colexal
Vongola Undici/Sky Guardian
Colexal

Number of posts : 595
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Family : Vongola Famiglia

Group : Vote for the funniest naruto character! Ani_nekotuna
FC : Yamamoto FC, Sasori FC, Gokudera FC, Reborn FC, Gaara FC
Warning :
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the funniest naruto character!   Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 13:06

Yay, Guy and Tobi is Winning! Very Happy
Hidan's only got 1 vote though....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/rodilaf
ElEbElly
Varia Leader
Varia Leader
ElEbElly

Number of posts : 279
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue363 / 100363 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Group : Vote for the funniest naruto character! Ani_nekoboss
FC : Yamamoto FC, Gokudera FC, Reborn FC, Gaara FC
Warning :
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the funniest naruto character!   Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 12:15

Gosh I thought Hidan would be winning? gak

You guys don't probably know who Hidan is? do yah?
Back to top Go down
Archlight
Chiavrone Undici
Chiavrone Undici
Archlight

Number of posts : 436
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue41 / 10041 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Family : Chiavrone Famiglia
Group : Vote for the funniest naruto character! Thdino0kw8
FC : Yamamoto FC, Reborn FC
Warning :
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the funniest naruto character!   Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Feb 2009, 23:37

I reckon Jiraiya's funny so I voted for him , That Perveted Old Man xD!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Master_Keri
Colexal
Colexal

Number of posts : 595
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue61 / 10061 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Family : Vongola Famiglia

Group : Vote for the funniest naruto character! Ani_nekotuna
FC : Yamamoto FC, Sasori FC, Gokudera FC, Reborn FC, Gaara FC
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the funniest naruto character!   Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 19:05

Lol. Have you seen Tobi's funny scene??
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/rodilaf
Nzarmy
Storm Guardian
Storm Guardian

Number of posts : 10
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue110 / 100110 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the funniest naruto character!   Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 20:26

ya
Back to top Go down
Blkdrgn
Blue Pacifier/ Sub-Admin
Blue Pacifier/ Sub-Admin
Blkdrgn

Number of posts : 461
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue168 / 100168 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Family : Arcobaleno Group
Group : Vote for the funniest naruto character! 54565635na6
FC : Reborn Fanclub
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the funniest naruto character!   Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 20:30

Please don't use one word posts, next time is a warning.
Back to top Go down
http://istalker.tumblr.com/
PikMaiN0se
Impure Pacifier/ Pending Admin
Impure Pacifier/ Pending Admin
PikMaiN0se

Number of posts : 32
Vote for the funniest naruto character! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Vote for the funniest naruto character! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the funniest naruto character!   Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 02:56

Guy!!!! every things funny about him
*edit* well not everything but....
Back to top Go down
XxYukari-chanxX
Delinquent
Delinquent

Number of posts : 2

Warning :

Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the funniest naruto character!   Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 03:17

Tobi has weird funniness to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the funniest naruto character!   Vote for the funniest naruto character! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for the funniest naruto character!
Page 1 of 1